Terms & Conditions
- The competitions, surveys and other services offered on this website are provided by Brighton & Hove Seaside Community Homes (Seaside), solely for the benefit of Seaside residents. Non-residents may not enter.
- Only one entry per resident over the age of 16 years will be accepted per Draw. Individuals submitting duplicate entries will be disqualified.
- Multiple entries can be made by a single household consisting of entries from separate qualifying individuals within a household.
- In order to qualify for entry to the Draw each entrant must correctly answer the qualification question or complete the qualification task. Any entry which does not qualify will not be entered into the Draw.
- The methods of entry into the Draw and the dates for entry into each Draw are explained on this website. Any entries which are received after the date of entry, or which are received by a method of entry not permitted by Seaside, will not be entered into the Draw.
- Seaside do not charge for participation into the Draw. However, there may be third party costs associated with the method of entry into the Draw which you choose. For example, if you decide to enter by text message you will need to pay your mobile phone provider’s text message rate.
- There shall be four prizes awarded for each Draw. Seaside reserves the right to change the form of the prize but the monetary value of the prizes will always remain as that stated for that month’s Draw.
- Winners for each Draw shall be drawn by using a random generator on Seaside’s Information Technology System. Subject to Seaside confirming that the winners are residents and that the winners have correctly answer the qualification question or completed the qualification task, the four winners will be the first four names that appear on the list.
- Seaside shall contact the winning residents directly within five working days of each Draw taking place.
- Prizes will be issued to winners within ten working days of the relevant Draw or, for those winners who cannot be contacted in time, within five working days of contact being made.
- Seaside reserves the right not to distribute a prize if the winner cannot be identified as a Seaside resident or if the winner is found to have incorrectly answered the qualification question or failed to have completed the qualification task. In this situation, the prize will be redrawn (using Seaside’s random generator) and confirmation of identification/qualification sought from the new winner.
- Seaside’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into regarding results or outcomes.
- Seaside reserves the right to exclude individuals and/or households from future competitions and surveys where they do not adhere to the terms and conditions set out.
- Seaside reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions or to withdraw from holding, or change the format of, competitions and surveys as it sees fit and without further notice.
- Seaside may contact prize draw participants with information on training, events and other offers. If you would prefer not to be contacted in relation to such matters please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, write to us at the following address.
Brighton & Hove Seaside Community Homes
Unit F, Hove Technology Centre
St. Joseph’s Close