Vision2learn offer a broad and exciting range of free online courses which are funded by the UK Government, nationally accredited and delivered in partnership with a further education college.
Studying with vision2learn is a flexible and convenient way to update your skills and boost your CV. Every year thousands of people gain new qualifications online which has helped them find a new job or progress in their current one.
If you are 19 years old or over, a UK or EU resident of at least three years, then you can study the following selection of courses for free. The courses cover a range of work-related areas including:
- Business and Administration
- Customer Service
- Essential IT Skills
- LEAN Organisation Management Techniques
- Nutrition and Health
- Dignity and Safeguarding
- Infection Control
- Working in the Health Sector
- Diabetes Care
- Dementia Care
- End of Life Care.
All of the courses allow you to study in your own time and at your own pace and throughout your course, you will have a one-to-one dedicated tutor and a friendly UK-based support team will be available to provide help when you need it.
Why choose vision2learn courses:
- FREE online courses within work related areas
- Teach you new skills to boost your CV
- Give you nationally accredited Level 2 qualifications highly valued by UK employers
- Help you find a new job or progress in your current role
- Allow you to work at your own pace, in your own time