SEEK is a social enterprise start up programme for people who are not in work to make change happen through doing business for good.
WHO IS IT FOR?
For people who are not in work who have a vision to make the world better through business
WHAT SUPPORT WILL I GET?
- 1 week training course at the start of the programme
- Monthly workshops
- Support in creating an action plan to setting up a social enterprise
- A mentor who will provide one to one support
- Opportunity to apply for £500 to cover testing costs (an action plan and budget will be needed to apply for this finance)
- Connections to social enterprises in your sector to learn from
- Peer to peer learning
- Support to engage in local business network events
WHERE CAN I ACCESS THIS SUPPORT?
Brighton, Croydon and Bognor
HOW MUCH WILL IT COST?
The programme is fully funded which means it is free. You can even apply for travel, childcare and carer costs to enable you to fully participate.
WHAT ARE THE APPLICATION STEPS?
- If you want to develop a social enterprise idea and get support to test it in the real world you will need to complete an application form.
- Applications will be reviewed by mid-March 2018 and successful applicants will be invited for an interview
- If you pass the interview stage you will take part in a 6-day application course (starting 16th April and closing day is 27th April) that covers an introduction to social enterprise and support to develop your idea
- The final stage is a 5-minute pitch followed by 10 mins Q&A from a panel of experts (to take place during the first week of May)
Fifteen individuals will be given a place on the 6-month programme.
WHAT IS THE DEADLINE TO GET MY APPLICATION IN?
Midday Friday March 23rd 2018.
WHEN DOES THE PROGRAMME START?
The 6-month programme will start week commencing 14th May. Full dates will be shared during the 6-day application course.
WHERE CAN I GET MORE DETAILS?
To find out more details visit the following website: INFO
Or Email: email@example.com
Or Call: 01273 468200 option 2